07/01/2007

Prejudice in the Twilight, the Special Edition

by draconian_animator
I guess I sit mighty pretty on my throne glancing down at everyone who is flawed - those who cannot forgive, those who cannot understand, those that repress and live in denial, those that cannot admit they are flawed.
I am not trying to be holier than thou, but being brought up by sages, the right course of action seems very clear to me. I have not taken any course of action that I have not repeatedly questioned myself, is what I am doing hurting anyone, am I doing something that will lead to another problem, is what I am doing worth hurting someone; the last one's answer is always no, and therefore by deduction I will know where I have gone wrong. There is not a moment when I don't question my actions. Am I blinded by my pride, am I blinded by ego, am I considerate. I have seen Tobiases, I have seen the Comtes and the Serges. I have seen Angels and Demons, and that is why I will not be them. I will not cause the problems, I will not impose my judgement on them. I can only advise them, when they are born, when they arm themselves for battle, during the battle even, but it is their decision. Once I have said my piece, I am only along to let the events unfold.
I have not been caught in the whirlpool of drama yet, but time will see that I will have it light. Aquarian Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment