01/03/2007

faith in fate

Faith in nothing except what I had faith in before, now that is fading too. A new beginning isn’t taking shape, without second chances and fate, I seem to slowly disintegrate. Every action is without visible reactions because my eyelids seem to be sewn shut but I see defeat and disappointment therein. I was part of this great wheel, a simple spoke, now my disappearing is a joke. This is my failure, my expectation, and my desire; to attain a mind state that is higher, to reach a new plane on which to communicate without distaste, with grace. This is my lost faith, this is my fate.

2 comments:

  1. It is very calm here. Wish to exchange links with you. Will you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment. I'm going link up to you. Feel free to do the same. :)

    ReplyDelete