06/04/2007

i have felt the currents

I know that there is nothing to fear, I feel as though I have nothing to hide but I do. Does that mean there is still fear, that somebody might see inside or is this private to everyone for entire lives?
The difference is that they decide what parts of me I have to hide; I know I have to wait for them to realize that there is nothing to fear. I feel as though I have nothing to hide but I do.
The distance is disappearing more and more, I notice that the things I think are more detached and relaxed. Taking time is not efficient for the young anymore, they cannot escape the silent force, and they betray each other because of it so easily.
I take my time and try not to forget the lessons I have already learnt. I see that I am moving just watching the distance decline and that is relaxed.
I do what I must do without actually doing things deemed worthy, I overlook them too. What I do is recognized by a few and the rest flows past the unconscious, the mind can tackle these things but it always slips away, it cannot be held for too long. I do the things that I must do and I overlook them too.
What have I done so far? I have scratched the surface; I have held my hand beneath the waves and felt the currents. I have been a conductor and in the storms I pause for thought. I reflect on those things that are to come, the unfolding of a man now taking root and every leaf on every tree. I listen to the breath of reincarnated destiny that speaks to me.
Here is where I cease to know because I have only scratched the surface.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful description of your state.

    ReplyDelete