06/03/2008

Rejoin, not to repel or repeal but to fuse

I have walked for years, alone, maybe around the globe.
That I might cast illumination on the separation that I am, that I might eliminate the suffering that I am not.
Only to realize that this is wasted, a useless notion, walking away from the deliverance, turning my back on this redemption, when in the surrender the power awakens. 

I cannot rest until I am free. Then I never shall rest. What a folly!
Accept the consequences of acceptance and rest.

2 comments:

  1. Have you really walked about the globe or are you referring to the inner life? Your recent entries have been compelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inner life yes, although I hope to wander the outward globe too one day.

    I often feel like I am on some kind of quest, without the conventional goals that most people strive towards, just my own confusion and hope of peace.

    ReplyDelete