21/05/2008

detox

I am proud to say that I have stopped with all drugz except coffee which I am keeping to a minimum of one cup a day. Seven weeks ago my body and mind crashed due to a rather reckless lifestyle and many years of recreational substance abuse and several addictions. It wasn’t planned but it happened and I found myself in a nasty withdrawal faze from which I am now starting to recover.
Everything is new now and I am attempting to lead a more responsible lifestyle (acceptance and love of self) without clinging to addictions. These past years I do not condemn in the least for they too served a purpose and I enjoyed the highs and the company. The knowledge gained through mind altering substances on the way was valuable, essential even.
Spirit has been working with me, I have been guided towards this point and I had to leave my old lifestyle behind me, the outer behavior no longer fitted the man within. It was a very necessary step in order to grow further. This recent process has been largely out of my control and I had to just sit back (in suffering) and watch as a whole part of me just fell away. Many fears and hurts from the past surfaced during this time to be healed.
In order to hold and recieve the energy of the higher dimensions my body needed clearing and it did it largely on its own. They say it takes roughly three months before the body is back in balance after a drugs detox, I am only halfway there and the shifts are by no means over but I feel more in control of my emotions now and am positive (most of the time) about my future. This was a very uncomfortable blessing and a very difficult one to receive with my ego protesting so fiercely.
It’s not over yet but there is psycho-therapy and lots of herbal tea to look forward to as I return to the relaxation and the higher vibrations.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:54 pm

    I just wanted to say....tmtss! welldone! It´s hard to give up a habit...but there is so much you can get out of life and enjoy with a healthy body and mind! I´m thinking of you! And also enjoying a herbal tea!! ;) xx (from us!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm proud of you. You have the power and the wisdom to stay on the right track. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it was easier said than done but I am drug-free and intend to stay that way.

    Thanks everyone for the support!
    Maz danke for the telefoon calls and txt messages.

    MM, Where is yur blog gone?
    I miss it! (hope you read this!)

    ReplyDelete