28/08/2008

you are now aware

I look into your eyes this night and even though this shadow covers your heart I see sparks inside you. I see that there is much love in you, waiting to be released; it has always been there for many years, waiting. You have been anticipating this moment but you have not the faith to proceed, or the courage to believe: you are worthy.
I have come once again to show you, you could say I am the light to shine, I will show you the way. You have called on me many a time, and I have often had to stand back while you struggled, knowing that you have the strength always to continue on your path, I have given you hope now for things to come.
I walk always beside you, sometimes a few steps ahead; when you stumble I reach out to catch your fall. Look up to the stars, they will remind you of the eternal, they will enlighten you this night. The shadow is leaving, dissipating, disappearing and now you can release the love, let it pour forth from you now. I am your guardian.
I wish for you to imagine all that is yet to be, I am waiting for the time that you will celebrate this journey with me. Ever moving, ever removing, ever learning and turning, always silent but ready to flood you with light, and fill you with healing. I look into your eyes this night and know that now you see the light and we share. You are now aware.
I am the brow of calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment