19/11/2013

silver invisible

Quite alone here in the new, thought it would be refreshing but I want to go back. When I arrived here, yes it was relaxing for awhile and expansive, yet I am empty, less invigorated.

It seems like there's nobody here and nothing happening. Unless it is so new that I don't even know yet how to see or how to feel, or how to relate proper with the other residents? They must be around here somewhere, no I want to go back.

Following the life path and letting go; then I was taken, surrendered to the current. The river flowing, the weather harrowing, such a movement and a serenity.

Less involved with the pack, I keep alongside them from a distance, they are always lingering behind, caught in the far woods. I sleep alone under the stars, alert and observant, then invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment