18/10/2014

in her lists of will

Huge change on the current timeline of mind. Switching tracks to where I can be able to sit back and relax. There is no sudden end to life as we know it, the whole doomsday scenario is just completely not a factor anymore and can be safely deleted from the programming. Yes, there will be global bumps in the road and personal bumps of course too and I could die at any second, as a planet though and where human life is concerned, in my reality at least, there is no final curtain; armageddon style. That was a scenario programmed into me, thanks to the sectarian christian upbringing. Nowadays after years of watching the world go crazy; I understand that nature always does it's utmost best to bring things back into balance, in one way or another, and it's really quite alright for me to get on with my life now and still have dreams and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment