05/12/2014

i want to be near you

I am now starting to understand that relationships really are mirrors and that our interactions with others are precious and valuable for self-reflection and growth.

Intimacy and sexuality with another can enable us to reach to deeper layers of ourselves.

What do we find there?
Clarity or confusion?

At least now I can see myself in a broader perspective, my habits, my addictions, the illusions I cling to, my insecurities,
also; my strength, my purpose, my worth, my dreams and my pleasure.

To realize this with you is like getting a new vision of my core needs, the things I really appreciate.
I am constantly changing and growing, I am a work in progress,
I see that I have become aware of more, I know much, more than before, thanks to my interaction with you.

I may move on or I may linger, I may want to hold onto you for a little longer, I may be able to live with you and share this life with you and be whole, despite the difference; still be sovereign, still be me in every sense.

I understand that there must be compromise between differing levels of consciousness, balance between views, a bridge, a common ground. I can continue to live by what I know to be right and honor your choices, respect your unique path even as I maybe disagree with your actions or style or vibe.

The greater knowing allows for all things to be and has reverence for the unfolding of life, the unraveling that spreads out in all directions and is non-linear, surely this will allow for great expression and creation,

I am sure that all my problems can be resolved, all aspects can be healed throughout time/space if this is required.

I see that I don't mind being uncomfortable, I don't mind being confronted, I don't mind feeling uncertain, no disdain when I'm with you, I can handle this because I want to be near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment