24/03/2016

Surprising find: Smart people tend to be loners

Surprising find: Smart people tend to be loners -- Science of the Spirit:

Comment by Jean Michel (I can relate except that we need other people, cannot be islands all the time):

Over the last two years, I have been completely alienating myself from my friends and family. This is unusual for me as I have always been fairly social. It was becoming a concern for me as to why this was happening.

After some serious soul searching, I started to come to the conclusion that I don't want to be around people in general because they all seem to be asleep.

They focus all of their energy on things like making money, dating and who's going to be the next president.

I tried to get them to focus on things that really matter, such as the state of their own souls, and for the most part this has fallen on deaf ears. They don't want to accept the truth that history provides for us and they would rather blithely succumb to the inevitable end that ignorance will provide them.

This article helped me to understand that there is a very simple reason that I don't want to associate with regular people anymore. They are stupid.

They may have adequate intelligence to learn the truth of things, yet they would rather live in ignorance than face reality.

I've become totally fed up with that attitude and I guess that I finally hit the boiling point of where I just can't stand it anymore.

I have decided that I will leave myself available to anyone who has the desire to expand their knowledge about these things, but for the most part I will be keeping to myself.

Read the short article here.

2 comments:

  1. Indeed, don't be a lonely island!

    ReplyDelete
  2. with your help I won't be, I cannot be :)

    ReplyDelete