07/07/2021

The Jab - A mass extinction event?

When I think about the number of people in my life - from the casual neighbor or co-worker to my oldest friends - who've taken the jab, I realize I may lose many or even all of them - potentially in a short span of time. The suffering of this mass extinction event will be that of those who are left behind to pick up the pieces not only of their own lives, but that of the whole of society, and simultaneously at that. There won't be the luxury of a mourning period. There will be too much to do and too few to do it. The world will need every able bodied (and minded) individual to pitch-in. The only way I can envision getting through all that is to truly practice non-attachment and accept that we're each on our own journey here.... and pray that there's an antidote.

Bernhard Guenther

The numbers will increase exponentially over the next five to ten years, especially with ongoing booster shots. It will also affect generations to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment