02/08/2006

Mysterious yet potent

Meditation by HighOnLife
Recently, I have discovered the mysterious (yet potent) powers of meditation. Many friends of mine are now getting into it, partly as a result of my influence on them, as they have noticed a change in my behavior and displayed peacefulness and all around joy. I have discovered the hidden life force energy (also known as Kundalini energy) that each and every one of us human beings possess.
After that said, meditation has been a phenomenal healing exercise that has made me feel better physically, emotionally, and spiritually. I use to have certain fears and limitations created by my own mind and I am now breaking through them. The basic point of meditation is to stop the constant flow of thoughts that are streaming through our minds every waking second. You can actually meditate right now without even closing your eyes: Focus on something, anything, and just gaze at it without really using your brain. When I do this I feel a slight difference throughout my body. This is the Kundalini energy within. I am now trying to meditate at least 30 minutes a day, which is becoming an event that I am constantly looking forward to.
Read more on meditation:http://www.erowid.org/spirit/meditation

No comments:

Post a Comment