21/11/2006

recognition of transition

Colours glow and satisfaction of feeling resembles the day after, now I know I have reached a place where craving is not a state of mind and raving is second place to just a gentle sober space. Remembering the days of active wanderings through deceptive faces, never really knowing which mask to wear, which fangs to bear and how to be a prince. Every pair of eyes would balance left with right and every soul would wonder where it was I escaped to when the scars once again started to itch. Know now that my path doth lay between the two, between the growing green and the overwhelming blue, between the horizon of the mind and those people, all fallen angels I left behind. In walking I found pride and in climbing stairs to look downwards, do not be afraid; I am one of the masses, just another boy that’s found some new joy in being.

No comments:

Post a Comment