10/01/2007

crazy times

We live in crazy times but the earth has always been a kind of crazy place, or I’m just having a crazy time in my brain right now. Right now is weird though, the other day I saw a hedgehog on the street scurrying around looking for slugs and that’s just plain weird. I’ve seen plenty of hedgehogs in my life and they are intriguing creatures but never in January. They should be hibernating right now. Weather records are being broken every week; it feels like early spring has come, it must be damn confusing for birds and animals that rely heavily on the weather for all facets of their lives, it’s crazy. This is just the beginning of cause and effect, I think most people see this as early stages and seem to just be waiting and hoping, or believing that it’s all not that bad or that there’s not a lot to really be done. I continue to go crazy, but it’s to be expected, we live in crazy times.

No comments:

Post a Comment