07/01/2007

laughing and crying at the same time

I don’t know whether to laugh or to cry, so much emotion is pouring through my physical being, and I don’t know whether to praise the heavens or curse the earth. I want to sink into apathy but I am called to action. The time has come for thunder and lightning, for anger at the current systems to be channeled against the ego, the ego that wants results now, that wants recognition and appreciation and wants it now. That is why I want to cry, I want to see compensation and I crave healing but I want to laugh at this state of misery and see how pitiful it is, how pathetic it is, I want to laugh because of the simplicity that I have been shown because of this, it is so very simple. I want to shake the earth; I want to see it vibrate with life, with survival and with the power resonating from my abdomen. This energy is pouring through all of us and yet we are using our minds to manifest not our hearts, the mind has never been very positive and the heart has always been inferior to it. We can change from negative to positive just by defining the ego and laughing at it. It is time for a return to potential. It is time for a breakthrough!

No comments:

Post a Comment