04/03/2007

Black Of day, Dark Of Night

by Zeteticus
How many of you have a voice in your head telling you you're nothing, you're a loser, your life amounts to absolutely nothing? Sometimes, the darkness of depression is so thick you can slice through it with a knife. Life seems to hold little, if any, real meaning. I realize it's a process; sometimes we must undergo such suffering, but God, it's so difficult.
In my view, such feelings are the manifestation of a death-process, a dying of the old so that the new can come forth. This is the way of Nature. Just as Winter brings death to things in Nature, so we too experience a dying. I know I usually do every year about this time.
When I get like this, it's very difficult to write. I feel so uninterested in most everything, especially trying to figure out what life is all about. I have come to the conclusion that one should simply live for the moment and forget about all the extraneous bullshit that life brings. Just experience this particular moment for what it is. So it's black; shit happens. Live it, breathe it, feel it. It's part of existence (I am showing my existentialist bent). Fuck everything else. Just exist. Enigmatic Nothingness

No comments:

Post a Comment