14/03/2007

peak

I sometimes forget the plants and the trees and all living things, they breathe the same air I breathe, and they are here for me. They have the beauty that can make me smile yet all the while I somehow think; I am not getting the things I need.
There is a hope of better things to come, like a distant beach in a far off place, some simple appreciation from someone close to me, one who wandered many lands and knew that I would be waiting here.
Evidently not yet, for I have not left this stream, sunshine shall ever shine on the earth, whether we notice or not. It dances on the water shimmering.
Tropical rainforests wait below as we climb higher to reach the view, to reach the highest peaks inward and outward, then we look out upon heaven hand in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment