22/12/2008

Dunwich Beach

The water holds truth within it; the rocks hold thoughts of stability. The air itself has a story to tell, I listen as I breathe.
The night is a mistress endowed with precious jewels. Winter is the solitude, to allow the releasing of debts as the year passes in death. Fire burns the wood I no longer need to carry. I am comforted by it's warmth.
The cold is crisp in the darkness but I am lighter, in the spring there shall be new things. Walking by the sea, the waves are whispering. The lighthouse on the cliff is bringing in the stray ships.
Lonely I walk the shore towards the light, if only you were here my love, for this New Year, for this message I would deliver. The fire is far behind me but in my heart it burns bright for you.
The dawn is like a dream, the rising sun over the ocean is a fulfillment. I am shaking myself off and beginning to smile. I am one again, I am complete again.

No comments:

Post a Comment