03/09/2009

extra-sensory

I am more aware of projection now, the projecting of personal traits onto others and yet at the same time I am also more clear-cut with perceptions. It would often be the case that I would perceive something but linger too long and absorb some of the emotions, I would also translate and internalize other people’s problems and lifestyles believing them to somehow be my own.
Really I made them my own but detached later.
Now I have perceptions and insights but I can separate easier, less absorption, less confusion, less comparisons. Marijuana can have something to do with the heightened perception but also with the intake of vibrations. The fact is that subtle matter can linger in the aura and weaken it or provide a boost and strengthen the aura, allowing expansion.
Be aware, know when enough is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment