10/08/2013

There are guides and teachers in this time of choosing and decision, to point out alternatives and to explain the nature of existance

Loads of number 8 today, yesterday I caught on again; I am not lost in the intensity of the energy. Seeping past-lives into this line and the anxiety of the sinking cities, tales of trauma, that feeling of impending doom-like. Now after 8/8 I feel a flooding kind of balance, like the wall of water has washed me down and I am floating on it. Let's say that I've gotten used to it, I've adapted to it. That was another time with the fall of atlantis, you have been in my mind, these past weeks. No worries with the death scenario's and complete enjoyment insured with the calm persona, despite self-judgment or any other doomed to failure attitudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment