28/10/2018

Blissful in its quietude, elevated, deserved (I need not 3)

The expansion has come, the elevation is here, the feelings are so very good now and yet in some way I struggle with them. The world. Jupiter in the 12th.
I wonder how to contain them, I need not worry about maintenance.
I need not.
I wait here in anticipation for what will come, I know there is so much good to unravel. I find myself drawn to thinking of us and then I stall, fall back and just try my best to relax.
The waves will crash upon this shore with grace, the foundation is strong after all, the love is coming from within me and it wants to connect, give, show, be abundant together and be quiet together.
The love is also coming from far, very far, a stream of vibration so high I can barely comprehend the substance, the elixir of this divinity.
In some way I struggle with delight for this new transit, to know the growth, to leave the waiting room. I am here with affluence, nine of pentacles.
I wonder how to contain, I need not worry about maintenance.
I need not.

No comments:

Post a Comment