27/03/2007

the seperation

There was a foreboding in their countenance that displeased us and the earth itself trembled as they walked upon it. There was no longer respect in their voices or the shining forth of the divine in their wake. The earth was starting upon its decline and the first tremor of pain was felt by all. We sought council with the ancient mother and learned that doom was in the minds of all. A new power had been unfolding from the far reaches of their minds.
This anguish was before unheard of in the land and we inhabitants were disappointed and confused by it. They wished no longer to merge with the masculine; they split themselves apart from us. They wanted to stay and hence return into the earth and take all of our creation with them.
I reached out to Atlantis but the earth spoke against it and the ocean was mad with a fury. So I stood on the shores and wept as I gazed out to where my brethren live and where the mighty kingdoms lye. I had never known sorrow or separation before and it scarred a deep scar on my soul. The very earth was torn by the madness and the new violence, the almighty sun itself left our faces as we fled.

No comments:

Post a Comment