13/03/2008

resistance is no longer existence

From this void, this space, this newly self created nothingness, now arises the warmth, the form of a man.
I am here.
With this strong countenance, confident and loving, I am now impeding on this ever unfolding present, this moment of never-ending rebirth, standing and conveying; the future is so glamorous.
I am built upon a rock of extremities, tried righteousness, ever sinking, sinking, and sinking beneath the stormy waters of the hardship.
These past years of mine caught the attention of countless angels. I fought, I struggled, with them as witnesses, they watched me work with curious admiration.
The present moment rises from between these two invisible non-existent points, delving amongst the records of both I unfold. War is over. In the company of these masters I now embark.
Am I this?
Am I that?
Forget this concrete, forget this glass, and try to ditch the false urban pretense, the inner city mask.
I am.
I am now bringing earth to this city of water, before bringing nothing but lust. I am now bringing that peace, that starry night, bringing the revolution.
There is nothing outside of me anymore. There is nothing of worth in this so-called world for me anymore, there are none who dare. The future is so misleading, the past is so revealing, and both are receding.
In each mans mind there is a garden in which I wander, planting seeds, burning, cutting, and destroying. Resistance is no longer existence. I am breathing.
With this strong countenance, confident and loving, I am now impeding on this ever unfolding present, this moment of never-ending rebirth, standing and conveying.
I am laughing at my judging nature once again and they are laughing with me, my personal witness crowd. I am righteous again.

No comments:

Post a Comment