30/10/2008

sub-autumn-conscious

A passing comet, distant, on this voyage in your arms I wander naked through a passage of your life, I am not alone always, sometimes linger on someone else’s lips like a secret, accidental.
The present moment is final, I wonder with my shirt unbuttoned sitting on the edge, I am not distant now but dangerously close, in your mind like a spy, passing comet in the mirror. We are wrapped together in undressed romance, heart that beats on top of heart.
In a smile I lose sight of you, your body is rocking me, walking past the window, hands closing the door. Clothes are scattered like my thoughts, fold them up and you are mine, timeless because this present is final, everlasting.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting post and best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you not heard?
    You are pure awareness,
    And your beauty is infinite!


    Tickle Tickle

    You touched my heart...

    ReplyDelete