03/02/2008

this passing delusion

The protective layers that vibrate around me, the shields that cover my back, I would have left them all for you. I would have replaced them with you, I have broken loose now. Even now I tremble, resembles ecstasy in my gut, the man in me silent in bliss because you passed by and awoke yearning for bridging of the separation. I would have crossed the bridge, I am the bridge. If this delusion were to dissipate I would still be living in illusion allowing your presence close to mine and sending forth strong arms with which to hold you closer to me. I express gratitude through music, because this is real in so far as that I have felt love.

2 comments:

  1. I like the format you have going on here. I like the positive and dreamy vide I get from reading you. I would enjoy hearing more about your personal stories and experiences, but opening yourself up like that on the internet tends to bring the random anonymous haters out of the woodwork :/
    That all being said, I'm sure whatever you decide to do will be lovely and inspiring and I'll most certainly continue reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks loads MM for this feedback, after such a long blog break I was wondering how to continue...if or not I should carry on bringing the calm and contemplation or spice it up with some reality and maybe ruin the vibe.
    I'm still thinkin about it, maybe a new blog alongside this one?

    If you are reading this...whoever you are, please take 2secs to drop some feedback, it would be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete