02/08/2006

The buzz of a higher consciousness

I have little spaces throughout the day, as if something is released inside my head, not a lot different from a buzz, just less intense and less obvious. In fact it really is as if I'm stoned. Or there's just pressure, like a clamp softly closing around my head. Not painful just very weird. These little spaces throughout the day are what I believe to be the adaptation of my energy, picking up new frequencies and getting used to this new flow. An opening to a higher consciousness.
Its music that tends to be the spark that lights the dynamite. The melodies and rhythms are what grabs my consciousness and steers my thoughts towards a kind of dreamlike state in which I picture beautiful landscapes, the full majesty of the natural world. I am able to drift straight towards memories and am enveloped in feelings of euphoria and love.
"Everything's going to work out fine"
These waves of the earths energy that I pick up last mostly only for seconds, though sometimes for minutes and if I want them to last longer I can work with them through meditation. I wish not to write this with drug-culture vocabulary but it is the space-language that describes my experiences best. It is also what I am feeling, which is my strength, my power, my energy and my grace. The feeling of flowing that resembles a drug like experience. Although my perception and intuition do not seem to be increasing, or my ability to read or connect, I know that I am becoming wiser. I cannot put my finger on what exactly that is. The energy fields of trees are visible to me and at times are crystal clear; my ability to communicate and interact with these energies seems to depend on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment