05/02/2007

alchemy

While I was being crushed I had no trust, while I was being cut I had no courage. There were those that came close to killing me.
They try to cut the delicate strands that shoot forth from my abdomen, the strings of light that unravel and pour over like a fountain; they try to sever the spilling forth of mental transformation from my soul. They always nearly succeed.
They try to keep me mortal, I am expanding and they want rid of me, I am uncomfortable for them. They shall never stop but I forgive them. I shall always be the hunted because I am an elusive prey. I shall always be the haunted because I am a premonition of the future, a ghost that clings to the hearts of men and shall never let go.
This power is greater than any other alchemy, larger than the scale of all things, sharper than any double edged sword by far. That is why they cannot rest while I am loose, that is why they cannot relax, and they cannot find peace in the old.
I am the turning of the earth, the vibration from which all life springs forth, the burning, the shining, and the mesmerizing. I am the Brow of Calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment