12/03/2008

Affirmations for balancing the elemental energies: EARTH

I request that my Earth energy be in balance.
My life is Structured and Ordered and I experience physical Abundance and Joy.
I feel Secure and Safe on Earth, and I trust that what I need will be provided.
I enjoy being in my Body, and I feel Health and Vitality.
I honor and care for my Physical Body with love and nurturing.
I honor my physical environment, and I will live with Simplicity and Grace and Beauty.
Simple things give me pleasure.
I request to regain my Earth balance with the Earth elementals and ask to be re-connected to the Earth that is within me.
I Ask for the aspect of "grounding" in my life, so that I may manifest and create in a grounded way, and that I may enjoy life in a physical body, to the fullest.
through Tammie Stair on Starchild Global

No comments:

Post a Comment