05/04/2007

stream of consciousness

September 2005
What about people almost simultaneously thinking up an invention or theory or recieving an insight at roughly the same time on opposite sides of the globe? There must people just like me, going through the same things as me, in the same mindscape as me, all the time, all over the world. There are so many people on the planet that this must be true. Mass fear works the same way. It’s incredible and terrible when fear is felt on a mass scale, like just after a major terrorist attack or huge natural disaster. These things are needed though even though this may sound crude, I believe these things happen for the sake of love. Mass fear can turn to mass compassion and empathy and love energy through these things. Especially during this time with the world in the state it is in. People need to be linked on a mass scale in order to evolve on a mass scale. History can almost finish this story off and yet what is coming is still just a feeling. However true anything may be, it is all still an illusion unless the energy is love energy. I see people becoming scared that they’ll be left behind or left out and therefore sabotage the evolution of others as a survival strategy. Others sabotage the growth of others out of jealousy and envy. What is this stream of consiousness that fills me and drains me at will?

No comments:

Post a Comment