18/08/2007

the visionary in me

I am aware of the intensity of my thought life that has its effects on my social life, that shapes the future. I am conscious of the complex fusion of nature, a trajectory of conditions, and the divine stream of colour: the visionary in me, the seconds of brilliance and the envy.
I receive the template, the grid that can be placed on any human social system. The revelations remain hidden, save to me. I have tried communication, always modest via the known channels, never compelling through conversation, occasionally slipped to others using unconventional methods. That is how I tell my story.
The receiver may decode the message, may discover the emotion, a trace, a sign, a fragrance that reveals my awareness, that once I was there, I passed by. Many times I have asked in despair: “What good is it that I know these things, these specific details and the connections?”
Now I know that these things are the source of the intensity. Watch me live and grow wiser. Learn from my impudence in thinking that I am wise.

1 comment: