17/08/2007

density is dissolving

I move away, every day my vision is clearer for longer periods of time, the matter is shifting, the fog that has been here for many years is slowly lifting and I am becoming lighter.
Density is dissolving.
Breathe and wait, just take deep breaths and wait. All doubts will be cleared. Feel the divine all around you.
The universe speaks to me now.
You can see all things differently. All of your actions serve a purpose. Everyone is a potential guide. Nothing is out of bounds anymore. Honor your existence. Bring forth the abundance and Love.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so convinced the world is going to be in for a major change very soon. All the enviromnetal disasters, tragic deaths and dying stockmarkets have to mean something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right although the real changes are more subtle than most people realise.

    I like the post about this on your blog...big change America.

    ReplyDelete