02/08/2006

After the crash

The sun was lifting slowly into the mist filled sky. Amber rays filtered through the dense dew and lined each drop with golden. As my eyes opened and they began to soak in the sunrise I felt a radiance flow into me and lift my heart. Slowly the flow began to intensify and lift me slightly from the ground, white light surrounded me and then it softly ebbed away, leaving me glowing with life. While I observed this brilliance I felt the singing of young trees like a faint melodious whispering over the tree tops. They were birch trees, the mist was gently dissapearing and I could see out over the land beneath my shelter. I saw that it was me, flowing with light. My energy was merging with a young grove of trees in the forest and I felt the heart of the giant oak beneath me tremble with joy. There are countless shades of vibrant green that seem to shine on all that grows in the forests. The trees grow older near the river, by the waters that flow with purity. The ethereal daughters bathe there from time to time. Was this the time? Strange things seem too appear to me and I can feel the earth, it pulls at me and holds me here through the trees. I believe this is what I have been waiting for. They have come to prepare us. Remember the concept of "Divine Timing", she says.I can see her and her face glowing. Radiating comfort to me in Atlantis so long ago. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment