25/05/2007

running again for my rocket

November 2006
The time has come and has already begun, time to get out of my head and onto the earth, all I have envisioned and all I have lived most of my life has been in my head, a reason why I have loved substances that elevate the mind and enthrall my inner thinking: the dreaming.
It is time to leave my head and direct all the cosmic energy and creative dreaming into the reality, into the streets and towards those I love.
It isn’t easy; it comes with a cost, it takes grounding and a balancing, love for one. Seeds are bursting open, shooting up from underground. The time has come to be, to return from outer space but I don’t know how long it will take before I go running again for my rocket.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you find the way to leave the rocket on the ground, untill u know how to use it without it being an escape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...doing my best dude...

    ReplyDelete