15/01/2007

Radiant One

Ice is forming and melting and than becoming ice again. Time is slowing down and I’m feeling the ground under me, it is cold and hard.
Who are these people that surround me?
What is the meaning of this crazy game?
I close my eyes and turn over and detach myself once more from the wires and the clips, and I try to switch off the machine. I try to shut down the monitors and the graphs; I press all the buttons and pull all the levers until all the lights go out.
The stress ebbs slowly out of my tired body and all the voices are blown slowly out of my head, like dead leaves rattling and crackling across the courtyard and then away under the fence.
Radiant one, this experience may dawn between two breaths.
All doubts will be cleared.
There was a moment I disappeared from myself and I ceased to exist for a little while, yet when I thought these things I felt my body once more and became aware of the returning.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely site. I've linked you.

    Here's another site you may enjoy as well: Underground

    ReplyDelete