30/01/2021

That is also why I am here

To feel the depth of being, the pain, the sorrow.  Understanding what being human is. What the seperation entails. What the resistance means. 

To wander through the underworld. That is also why I am here. 

The experience of sadness and loss, the frustration, the heart is on a journey of understanding. 

To feel all of life, to walk through the world and know every facet is the most precious commodity. The soul finds it's ecstasy in the breakdown, in the falling away. 

There is no greater joy than in deep participation, fulfillment of the returning. I am coming home each day. 

As I walk slowly through the hours, through the seasons; I walk through my seperations. I walk through my fears. I feel the cells of my body teaching me; pain is relieving me, my resistance is reading me, my depression is leaving me. 

Just like tears falling from my eyes, so are the leaves falling from me. My incarnation is close to me in the cold of the night. 

Do you not see the radiance? 

The singing of the redemption is as the silver streams of moonlight. So fair; you have tiny shimmers like crystalline cobwebs in your hair. 

The tones are softly calming, the music of the spheres. Yet once you were in utter darkness, in the midst of terror, in the crying years.

No comments:

Post a Comment