27/03/2007

Lemuria

I am the new yet formed from years long forgotten. Before the flooding and the breaking of the earth I roamed the lands known as Lemuria and danced in the cosmic rays, I bathed in the divine lunar and created those beings that brought forth the light and took the forests and rivers as their home. This was the land of my dreams; the inhabitants were much loved by me and also by those that traveled after me from our great home Atlantis. I wandered through many lands and I saw the dawn of the rising stars.
The divine feminine was strong in the land and the creative forces were concentrated on all that which grows from the earth, all that springs forth and is born of the sacred mother. I never knew such bliss as wandering through the gardens and forests beside those creatures of the earth in Lemuria.
We walked side by side on the shores of the great land and sung to those cetaceans of the ocean. Ancient songs of past and future communion and we brought forth even more life and the new earth with it. We felt the rising of Atlantis in the weather and we knew that they had grown stronger than ever and we were glad because they were wise and powerful in connection with the heavens and the stars and the infinite source. We wished only for the sun and the moon and the earth and the ocean. Our minds were growing on a different plane, we stayed close to the mother but we were glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment