13/08/2007

wait without waste

I have been prepared to wait, knowing that this lifetime is but the blinking of an eye in a space of time that contains all lifetimes. I can wait patiently for you, for you to realize that I am waiting, that I have been waiting for many lives, that I will continue to just watch you grow closer to me, every day you move closer to me.
There is no haste, there is no frustration, there is no past or future, there is no waste. There is only the knowledge that one day you and I will merge; I know this to be fact. That is why I can wait, that is why I can enjoy the years as they pass by, even though we are seemingly apart.
I am like a statue at the gates of your heart, I am like a rock on your shore, I watch the tides come in and then roll out. I feel you eroding me, slowly disintegrating me, swallowing me up in your ocean. I am waiting, I am silent, and I am without blinking in bliss. I am aware of what’s coming, faith is unnecessary; hope is unreal because I am sure.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there... i just happened to pass by ur blog, on one of those random surfing sessions.

    I must say you got a very interesting blog... I really liked many of the posts on the blog.. i hope to catch up on the other posts too.. just out of curiosity.. what do u study..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was beautiful. Seriously. The subject of the post is a very lucky person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good writings. I enjoyed reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou all for visiting and for the compliments.

    Sankaran: I have done social studies for several years. My studies are now personal and include all the subjects on this blog.

    neoauteur: you have a great site with well written articles and with much the same themes as here on BofC.
    I have been inspired.

    ReplyDelete