20/10/2007

500

This is post 500 after more than a year on blogger.
See nothing but what lies before you, feel nothing but this present spirit. Be a vessel, carry this freedom. Be in peace, consume no evil. Find your shelter, welcome others. Take your time… and pass it away. ( by wastedwalrus on Bluelight)
Thanks to everyone who has visited the blog, added comments, given support and helped me through this last year. I have enjoyed this creative experience. the inspiration and the entertainment and most of all the interaction with myself and others. Peace.
It takes time to assimilate the theories, to sort out the wisdom from the brainwash. Without patience I'd cast pearls before swine, they listen, often eager to point out the mistakes I've made but they seldom encourage and approve. They tell me of things (material things) that I might lose. I am alive from now on.
It takes time to learn, death can take so long, purification can be so bitter. I can promise you I'm getting wise but I won't speak of it no more. We don't communicate with sounds, we don't scan apparel, we don't despise poverty, after all we are poor and we were blind. We are a new generation, we learn from them; the brotherhood of light, seeking to find.
One life with each other, my sisters and my brothers. One life but we're not the same - we get to carry each other. We carry each other. One love.

No comments:

Post a Comment