26/09/2007

Don't look back in anger

They have tried hard to control me, keep me down, and keep me miserable in negation. Fear was the ultimate weapon they used against me. They played out their games of judgment, guilt and shame.
This is exactly how these forces work but the light these days is so bright and so discerning, it has never been as sharp as these last months.
Now that they cannot escape it they cling onto anything that justifies their way of being. They know that something isn’t right, they see the lies, centuries of lies surfacing, dissolving, illumination surrounds me, I shine in the brilliance of ethics.
In the old energy they find their last comfort before they have to face the dawn, in the energy of domination, corruption and discrimination they wait. I showed them a new way, I gave them a new consciousness, for just a little while they were free to choose.
Their pride and dogma would not allow it and they persecuted me. They tried to keep me down, they tried to keep me on their level, and they kept me in fear. For a while I went back to playing their game, trapped in the density of their thoughts. I have been the victim.
I am fierce in my new understanding and yet gentle, I am out of control in my acceptance, yet with morals, I am breaking every law and yet still responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment